Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Tomorrow

Howdy folks! :) Happy Saturday, almost Sunday!

Well, another week has come and gone in the blink of an eye. Lately, my life seems to be a blur consisting of work, training, studying, bible study, quality friend time, cooking, cleaning, etc. Regardless of the blur, it has definitely been a lovely week filled with lots of laughter, snorting, smiles, good times, and lots of good cooking! :)

Tomorrow is St. Patricks day. I'm sure you are aware of this since it's on the calendar. I decided to go out to WalMart and buy a green-ish outfit just to have a little fun since I will not be able to celebrate really. Here's a sneak peak to what Kelly shall be sportin' all day:




I do enjoy the color green. Not my favorite color, but it's always fun to wear colors in honor of a holiday! What's life without a little spunk and fun every now and again?! :)

*****

On another note, I would just like to say thank you to all of my family, friends and co-workers for making my life such an awesome one to live right now! I am so blessed to be a part of the Air Force family and I wouldn't change a thing for the world. The people who have walked into my life lately have been a blessing and such a pleasant surprise! I look forward to the next few years of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment