Sunday, January 6, 2013

Holy buckets!

My first blog post EVER. *crickets*

It's a shame, I know, that I am just now jumping on the bandwagon into the lovely world of "blogging," but don't worry, you are quite welcome for finally starting one :)

Inspiration is legit. I would like to send a special thanks to my beloved friend, Jenni D for being my little inspiration boost to crafting this said here awesome blog. OK, so I have a lot of work to do as far as format, appearance, links, tabs, buttons, etc. etc. to adjust on this beginners blog, but give me a chance.

For starters, designing this bloody page was interesting. It's definitely a work in progress so please refrain from judgement until further ado. On another note, I have been very intrigued by this blog network in today's society because it's advertised everywhere on the world wide web. Literally. This led to further curiosity and the creation of my own blog, but not for business purposes. It is just strictly for putting pen to paper via electronically.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment