Friday, January 25, 2013

Beach/ Ocean Withdrawals

T.G.I.F! :)

For some reason, I woke up missing the beach. I miss the sound of the waves crashing on the shoreline, the feeling of sand between my toes, the smell of the coastline and just the simplistic idea of missing a large abundance of water nearby. The good ole days in Cali. 

So, with that thought in my mind, I figured I would post a few pictures of me and anything related to a beach. And for my sake, I also just wanted to reminisce on these memories I collected. 

P.S. Someone should take me to the beach one day! :) 




Off the coast of Cali in November!


Pismo Beach, CA (note: yes I am wearing a sweatshirt, pants & boots on the beach....weird right?)


My two favorite bathing suits, both from Wal-Mart! :)



 Random seashells from Cali in a Bath & Body Works bubble bath jar, creative I know!




No comments:

Post a Comment