Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Technology Challenged

Happy Wednesday to all! :)

For the past week plus a couple days, I have been having issues with my computer. Issues including the fact that I was yelling at "it," so basically arguing, and I wanted to punch the living daylights out of this hunk of metal including its mother(board). Haha get it? Well, the jokes on me because I had to forfeit the boxing match and just get it repaired. Probably the better alternative rather than breaking my hand...

The title of this post speaks to me, myself and I because I am literally the worst "tech-y" person ever. I am one of those people who just presses random buttons on anything electronic hoping it'll correct the problem at hand. That being said, I am referring to my lovely computer and also my blu ray player, wireless router and this audio USB jack thing (since my speakers are broken on my computer). Let's just say it was quite the weekend of torture trying to figure out how to work all of the above.

Nonetheless, I managed to get everything to function properly & that being said, it's going to be a great week and many months & years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment