Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Part two: L.O.V.E

In continuation of my 2013 Ambitions Series...


Yesterdays lesson about my outlook on 2013 included life. Life is such a simple four-letter word, but most people do not realize the importance behind such a tiny word. Positivity and optimism are the foundation of my new and improved life viewpoint as well as nourishing my ability to love more and carefree.

If you missed Part one: L.I.F.E, you can go here. This series is all about a different outlook on living life in a new light. And I am challenging myself to follow up on these perspective changes. I look forward to seeing the results after complying with these simple ambitions. 

Part two: L.O.V.E
What is love? I believe it starts out as a seed that requires attention and a little bit of time because, eventually, it will grow into an unconditional feeling swelling inside your heart and waiting to burst into full bloom.

The idea of love can be cliché, or a mask of uncertainty. Most people have been scarred from the pain of losing a loved one, or having their heart broken from a significant other and resulted in totally losing sight of such an astonishing feeling. I highly enjoy reading novels that entail this anecdote of love because it gives me a little sense of hope that there is true love out in this world.

Being in love is one of the most pleasurable feelings in the world. Knowing that love does exist makes overcoming difficult times much easier. I want to love more than I have ever loved before this year; I want to love unconditionally and bathe in the sweetness of its entirety.

Love is perfect. Love is true. Love is contagious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment