Thursday, January 10, 2013

Part four: N.E.W. & O.L.D. R.E.L.A.T.I.O.N.S.H.I.P.S.


Happy Thursday y'all! Hope everyone has had an amazing week so far :) I should have posted this for my "love" post, but figured it was just as fitting for this post...



So the last portion of my Ambition series was about happiness (and you can find that post here), which is very crucial to living a healthy and positive life. The next ambition I have is to develop new, everlasting relationships as well as rekindle a few old relationships that might have been abandoned, or possibly forgotten to an extent.

Part four: N.E.W. & O.L.D.  R.E.L.A.T.I.O.N.S.H.I.P.S.

Relationships are wonderful things. They bring two completely polar opposite people together or two peas-in-a-pod similar people together. These bonds allow people to confide within one another rather than just themselves. These relationships can range from a romantic, loving connection to just an amazing & lasting friendship. Regardless of what kinds of relationships you make, do ensure that you are putting forth enough energy into it and not just letting it go to waste.

"You don't realize how many treasures you have until you lose them." 

Ever since I have graduated college, started my job, and literally had to move to a different state, I have learned that the friends you should keep close are the ones that put forth the same amount of effort into the friendship as you. They are the ones that are still always there for you whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, a willing audience to listen to your venting, or just someone to have a nice, reminiscing chat with on an ordinary day. 

Basically, my ambition involving new & old relationships is to indulge more energy into rekindling my old relationships and venturing out to meet new people, especially in my career field.

I want to surround myself with positive and optimistic people who bring me up, not bring me down. This ties into my last post in regards to happiness, which involves being both happy & optimistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment