Sunday, February 3, 2013

Downtown Cheyenne...

This weekend has been an interesting one to say the least. But I can say that I perused around a winter Farmer's Market in downtown Cheyenne yesterday! It was located at the Cheyenne Train Depot/Museum and might I add it was a very pretty scene.

This wasn't a typical fresh produce farmer's market, but the unique variety offered here made up for the lack of veggies. It ranged from smoked salmon, pre-made chowders & dip, homemade jellies, eggs, goat cheese, freshly baked bread to jewelry, scarves and knitted hats! I had to make my way around twice in order to soak in everything.

Of course, I didn't take any pictures of what the farmer's market offered because it was SO crowded, I could hardly wiggle my way through to purchase anything! But I snapped a couple of photos outside.
 Entrance to the Depot.

I purchased a few souvenirs to send to the family for Valentine's Day. This coffee cup NOT being one of them since I bought this for myself :) This my friends, is a "frosted" Wyoming coffee cup & let me tell you, I LOVE IT.



As soon as I walked up the block from where I parked my car, I noticed these awesome, BIG cowboy boots displayed out front. So I absolutely had to get a picture with one to remind me of home. Thank you Instagram for making my photo look LEGEND...wait for it...DARY. :)


Today happens to be Super Bowl Sunday so I will indeed partake in the festivities of football snacks, beer, and good times with friends. Pictures from today to be posted tomorrow. Cheers & have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment