Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Life ain't always Beautiful

Happy Tuesday to all! :)

Life is such an adventure. It's not about the destination, but about the journey across this wonderful life. Cliche, I know, but I am learning more and more about myself and the life I am living everyday. I am so thankful for the beautiful people placed in my life and carefully chosen by the Man upstairs. I firmly believe in people coming into & out of your life with the sole purpose of learning about yourself and who you attract into your own story.

My story has been such a great experience so far and each day I learn something new. Love is constantly blooming in my life. However, I can definitely attest to the country song, Life ain't always beautiful, by Gary Allan.

Life really isn't perfect. We are imperfect people living in an imperfect world, but that is the pure beauty of it! :)


One of my favorite pictures! Red dress, cowgirl boots and big smile :) Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment