Friday, February 15, 2013

Five's Company

Happy Friday y'all & TGIF! :)

I had a flashback (literally right now) about how awesome the show Three's Company was because it  starred John Ritter and those two lovely girls! Not quite sure why because I haven't watched an episode in years. If you haven't seen this show, I highly encourage it :)

So I am sure you are wondering what the dealio is with my post title: Five's Company. Well, I am here to inform you of the details. Last night, I cooked dinner for a few good friends (Kirsten, Babs, Lucas, Clark & myself= Five's Company) and it was a huge success! It was so nice having company over & hosting them as guests'. I have missed catering to friends & family, hence the reason for having them come over.

We had such a great time! Plenty of laughing, goofing around, wrestling for who gets a movie to borrow, and intriguing guitar lessons :) I have definitely been blessed with wonderful people, who are the best of friends to me now. I look forward to our next gathering at my humble abode.

Also, I received a couple cards and a gift in the mail for Valentine's Day yesterday! Thank you Mom & Dad, Aunt Steph, and Mema Bonnie & Val!


*****


Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment