Friday, February 8, 2013

I bought a (fill in blank)

What was your first thought before you continued reading to find out exactly what I purchased yesterday? Please feel free to share :)

Well, I have been setting a couple goals & ambitions this year and am constantly thinking of new ones to add (you can check out my previous posts from January here & here). This particular ambition has been in my hopes for the last few years, but I just never took that extra step to get started. Finally, with the little nudge in the right direction, I decided I am doing this and won't give up on it. Might I add that this has been the best decision EVER! And plus, it's going to be a super thrilling experience and journey with the right people teaching me :)

Enough blabbing right?! Ok, drum roll please. Dun dun dun.

I bought a GUITAR! :D



*****




*****




Isn't she a beauty?! I absolutely love her and I just bought her yesterday at a pawn shop for $55! :) I'm pretty sure thats a bargain for an acoustic guitar. Lucas, a friend of mine, made this pretty little thing sound really gorgeous! I've already learned a few chords and am working on the chorus of a Third Eye Blind song called Semi-Charmed Life! I am super excited about this new goal of learning to play the gee-tar :)

That is what I bought yesterday and I just wanted to share this special news with y'all! Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. You don't want to know the first thing that came to my mind when you said you bought a ______.

    ReplyDelete