Thursday, February 7, 2013

HIMYM, TO, TWD

I'm sure you are wondering what the heck do those acronyms stand for right? Well I am here to share them with you and explain to you that they are my top three favorites :)

\\HIMYM= How I met your Mother//
\\TO= The Office//
\\TWD= The Walking Dead//

Listed above are my top three favorite TV shows! How I met your Mother is my perfect go-to when I am feeling down and just need a good laugh, whereas The Office is my nerdy, dorky laugh go-to show. I definitely woke up this morning to watch an episode of The Office because I wanted to start off my day being goofy :) Last but not least, The Walking Dead is just awesome because the "walkers" aka zombies look REAL and I am just fascinated by the whole thing.
This image may be subject to copy right.

This image may be subject to copy right.


This image may be subject to copy right.

Today was show-and-tell basically and I was enthused to share my three favorites so now you know a little bit more about me, yay! Have a wonderful Thursday.


**Thank you Google.com for all of the images!**


1 comment:

  1. Kind of funny that those are three of, really, the only shows Matthew and I watch, too. I knew I liked you for a reason, Kelly! Enjoying your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete