Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday (yesterday)

Another weekend has flown by and luckily for us football fans, it was either a good or bad weekend! I would like to call myself a "fake fan" because I don't truly follow any specific team. I go for the underdog or just the team that none of my friends are going for because I like to be different. As you can see below, I decided to sport the Ravens colors of purple, white and black. I had a really good afternoon/evening spending quality time with great company and the cutest ball of fur and wrinkles, Linus, the German Shorthair puppy. 




My friend, Kayla, decided to be way different and sport a Pittsburg Steelers jersey just because she could and she did. I had to snap a photo with her because we are both awesome and I love her! :)


Cutest, most adorable puppy ever. My heart was exploding with happiness when I met this little guy. He was absolutely precious and I just wanted to snuggle up with him forever. Meeting this little pup made me want one so bad, but I must refrain because I am not allowed to have pets anywhere near my apartment complex.



His little butt was just wiggling away and I couldn't help but take a picture of his tiny behind and nub of a tail. So cute.


Look at that face! Doesn't it make you want to squeeze and kiss it?! Oh Linus, you stole my heart last night and I love you.


I am so thankful for such great friends and good laughs. I am hoping for more gatherings together because these are friends for a lifetime and I can't wait to see where we are in four years!

No comments:

Post a Comment